Buyer Beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

In spite of the picture on the iherb site, the manufacturer is now shipping this product in plastic bottles. Oil should never be packaged in plastic bottles. The fat in the oil will leach some very nasty chemicals out of the plastic. This is no fault of iherb they are great, but it is to bad that this fine product is no longer available in a glass bottle.

Love this taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I truly enjoy the flavor of this hemp oil, better than other brands. Hemp oils healthier than Flaxseed oil and I think it also tastes better. Nutty and rich. I use 2 tablespoons in the morning in the morning and 2 at night either in with my protein shake or with cottage cheese. It is a nice treat!!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has been a very positive purchase for me and I am a satisfied customer of IHerb.

Exellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, taste. My family love it.

hemp oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Heard this would remove skin cancers and thought i would give it a try. A few of the cancers are getting smaller, but none are completely gone yet.

hemp oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has a great flavor and is so good for you too

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for my daughters since they were born. I put it in the milk I express as well as all foods they eat. They've never had so much as a sniffle since birth. I used this oil in everything - massages, in food, cosmetic treatments, etc. I love it.

Great source of omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Hemp oil has the right balance of the omegas; and good taste to boot. Few sources for this oil exist - Thanks for carrying it!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The oil seems to be top quality but the bottle is a little messy.

hempoil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Well, I bought this for my daughter. I thought it was for the skin, but it is to eat. She likes it somewhat, it will need an aquired taste. She says it is nutty and oily but she likes it. I will give it a good report because it is hard to get pure products nowadays. Yes, thank you very much