Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hemp spice protein is the best hemp protein powder I have ever tasted. It does have cane sugar in it, but the little it has makes a huge difference in the taste quality of my smoothies. Today I made a powerhouse smoothie of hemp spice protein, hemp seeds, blueberries, raspberries, maca powder, organic rice milk and a date and it was so delicious! Definitely try this product!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used plain hemp protein powder for a while and have to say that while it's convenient to use, and very nutritious, I find the flavour leaves something to be desired. Well, what a nice surprise I had when I tried Living Harvest Vanilla Spice hemp powder. It really tastes good, with a nice light flavour and it mixes well. Plus, all the nutritious value is there.

lives up to the claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, mizes well in my muslei and smoothies. was promptly delivered (to the other side of the planet) and hopefully all that protien is doing some good! Can only be used in small quantities each meal/snack - otherwise too much fibre!

Best hemp powder I have ever tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was the first hemp protein I tried after switching to hemp from whey protein. I love the flavor and mix it with original living harvest hemp protein to cut the sweetness in half. It really makes you feel good, tastes so so good, and cleans out your intestional tract in a natural healthy process. I tried several other brands after running out of this one and I really love this one the best. I have completely replaced whey for hemp and feel much less bloated and leaner during and after workouts.

Good but sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tastes good, more cinnamon than vanilla accually, but it's really sweet so the shakes easily gets too sweet for me (I put it in the blender with frozen berries and sometimes juice). But if the sugar is okey for you this is really good.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with almond milk and it's very tasty and mixes together very well. I've already bought more.

hemp protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the flavor, but it is pretty gritty, but you get your fiber in for the day.

Tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product may be beneficial but it tastes strong as a protein shake however when used with yogurt it can be tolerated.

A little different flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a gorgeous flavour. The vanilla and spice is great with banana and coconut.

m

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great service, exceeded my expectations.

1 2