Okay but taste isn't great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great nutrition but the taste could be better.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, the quality is great. Also like the high protein content. Nice in smoothies! Great price too. Click on my link above to view my other product reivews and items I've purchased.

A bit grainy but a nice earthy taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this powder, at first I found it a bit grainy as I just used milk to make a shake but once I started adding yoghurt, berries and ice to make a smoothie it was better. I like the natural earthy taste - it tastes healthy, like it's good for you! I will purchase again

hemp protein... good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good protein, easy on stomach. High quality product in my humble opinion (why I keep buying it). This is the cheapest site I can find for it also.

Living Harvest Hemp Protein, original

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am gluten intolerant and this is a great protein powder that is easy on the stomcah... I take in conjunction with rice protein which has a sweeter taste as hemp by itself is very bland, but a great and affordable powder.

Hemp protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting as well as being healthy. I am using the product to increase my protein while training at the gym and losing weight. It tastes great with skim milk, frozen blueberries and flax seed oil added. Yum!

Living Harvest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was the first time, we tried hemp protein and we are very positive about it. The quality is great and so is the taste. We will definately continue using it.

Cell Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

living harvest massages and gently energizes my body.It has given me more strength than I had before. My nails are growing longer and not breaking and it has given me a mental lift. I have tried other hemp products and whey I did not get the same results.My body knows the difference.

really good

Posted by heidischuyten on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second favorite to the Nutiva Organic Vanilla Hemp Shake. I use it in smoothies and baked goods. The only thing that I do not like is the grittiness.

Good Substitute Product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be a very nicely made product. I use this when my favorite veggie protein is out of stock. You really have to mix this powder with something and add some sweetener as it is a very pure hemp taste. Not bad, but not that good tasting alone with water or milk. Tends to settle some of the heavier bits of the powder at the bottom of your drink.

1 2