Liposomal Glutathione for pregnancy.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because I read that glutathione is very important during pregnancy. It is one of the most potent antioxidants, it neutralises heavy metals, pesticides, air pollution and it also highly concentrated in the placenta. Liposomal glutathione is much better absorbed by the body. It is worth investing in this ingredient. The taste is not very good, it is definitely better to dilute it in juice. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

lung congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow, woke up this morning coughing, congested and wheezy. A packet of GSH and their lipo C cleared it right up in about 20 minutes. Better than bronkaid.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this-I can tolerate it and it is helping my fatigue.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is high quality and effective and I intend to continue using it. However if you are a super-taster you wil find the taste repulsive. I recommend Now Foods sugar free drinks sticks to take it with. Acai Lemonade is the best.

Price too high for unknown results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have placed and received nearly two hundred orders from iHerb over the years, (great service)and this product is the most expensive, as well as the worse tasting, that I have ordered. It would probably be worth the expense, and bad taste, if the product does what it claims to do. I received it the second week of September 2013 and the expiration date on the package is October 2013 (EXP 10-2013). I read on another website that this product has a short shelf life. If that be the case, it should say so on the package. I have to wonder if the product I received has lost most or all of its potency, considering the expiration date. Having taken it daily for three weeks now, I feel no different. Fair to mention I have no known health problems. There is a direct correlation between how much glutathione people have in their system and the length of time they live. In general, greater glutathione levels equals longer life span. However, it is highly unlikely I will order this product again until the price is greatly reduced.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had a chronic - as in over a year - sinus infection and MD's are no help. The GSH is amazing. I can feel the difference about 30 min after I take it, or if I forget I can tell also. Great stuff.

Whitens my face, but makes me very very tired

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perhaps I should take a lower dose. Lots of people swear by this.

I take all 3 products ... Super Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All 3 Products from Lypo-Spheric give me super energy all day and I am 71 years old. I have noticed a difference when I don't take the products.

mind saving Lypo-sheric GSH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After "deep sleep" in lieu of a general anaesthetic for a minor procedure. I was cognitively impaired for 6 months then on my Doctors advice commenced taking this product and have made steady and satisfying progress.

Great delivery system for GSH

Posted by ZenCat on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The liposomal encapsulation technology used for this product quickly and effectively delivers the GSH to where it's needed. I squeeze the packet contents into a little orange juice and drink it down to get past the taste. The results are well worth it!

1 2 3