Help

No stars . . .Terrible shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave this one star because the computer would not accept no stars. My hair was so tangled up after using this shampoo! I had to practically tear the knots out and lost a good amount of my hair in doing it. I have no idea what this company thinks they are doing selling such a hair knotting solution.

Tangled Hair

Posted by Sharpie on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took a risk in purchasing this product as I read the "tangled hair" review, and I had the same experience! First time I used it tangled my fine hair so badly that even the conditioner couldn't help unknot it all. I haven't used it since. Such a shame. The conditioner is good though.

Lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

With this shampoo a little goes along way. Very natural without harsh chemicals and makes hair soft and shiny. Very nice product, would buy again. My partner loves it and thinks it's one of the best shampoo's he has ever used.

Volume et surtout de la brillance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'ai adoré ce produit !!du volume et des cheveux qui brillent à mille feu !!! Un seul bémol mais compréhensible c'est qu'il rend les cheveux comme rêche !!mais c'est tout a fait normal vu la composition super clean!! faut utiliser juste un démêlant après pour remédier à ce petit désagrément mais à part ça génial 😉!!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best shampoo tried ever!

Mom said it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's as good as I expected. logona is one of my favorite and the shampoo is real good for those with thin, weak hair.

Fine

Posted by Sarkku on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good shampoo that I will reorder also in the future.

great

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this shampoo worked great for my hair. I used this for couple of months and this shampoo goes a little long way. the smell is fresh and fab.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i did not see any improvement yet but hoping some kind of improvement would show later

Gives volume but best suited for oily hair

Posted by Penelope11 on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It does clean my hair nicely and gives it volume, but it is not suited for dry hair so a good conditioner or mask is defnitely required afterwards.