Nice syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Need to use minimum 4 pcs with delay time! Best results

Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered for my brother who has psoriasis that i had before and it really help him alot along with sknzinc cream and psoriasis liquis it disappeared little by little for 20 days then keep on going till psoriasis are gone in about 30 to 45 days but dont stop the liquid until it is for sure all cleared and normal I had that 3 years ago and sure helped me and i dont have those problem ever since (knock on wood). Thats why i decide to nuy those products for my brother. [email protected]

An Effective medicine to fight psoriasis & eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife has sort of eczema and with in one week, there was reasonable improvement. A very good medicine. One with similar symptoms must try it out.

Loma Lux Psoriasis fl.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this directly from Loma Lux for several years. When I had problems contacting them, I found you on the internet. I have found that your prices are better that their's when they aren't running a special. The product has helped when I take it regularly but it is hard having to take it on an empty stomach at least an hour before eating.

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very satisfied, using for the second time, working well

Has helped my husband's psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first product we have found that relieves my husband's psoriasis. It works from the inside out. He notices a difference when he stops using it (it's hard to find!!) So glad I found your website with the product available for order.

Caution using this product if allergic to nickel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After much research into my nickel allergy, I read about a product called Acunol (almost identical ingredients to this and other Lomalux skin products) that has been used in trials to combat nickel allergy- based on the homeopathic principle that small doses of nickel sulphate might help to combat an allergy to nickel. I guess I should have been more cautious, as after 2 small doses (one a day) I had a serious reaction- both hands swelled up to twice their size and within 2 weeks all the skin on my palms and fingers had blistered and peeled! Ouch. Took 6 weeks to recover. I'm sure the product might work well for Psoriasis, but I would not recommend it if you have any sensitivity to nickel.

Not Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle and it's not effective for my psoriasis.