Safflower Oil for arthritis relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best oil for mixing arthritis relief cure. Equal amounts of safflower oil, apple cider and Manuka honey - really helps. Use for 21 days, 1 tbsp. am and pm. then stop for 2 days, then take for another 21 days etc.

Neutral and soft!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Firstable I have to precise that I'm using this product mainly for beauty (skincare) purpose. I really like it because it softens my skin and leave it very supple and help to keep it moisturized. I add it in my body lotion and I like the fact that it doesn't have a smell or at least non noticeable smell. I thincking about using it for my dry hair as well. I also tried it for cooking: in my salad dressing. well, it's not bad, it doesn't have a taste so I don't feel like I have oil in my dressing. And to be honest I like the taste of oil so I miss it a bit. But I will definitively try to use it again because it has very good health properties

genial

Posted by Raposinha on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

lo uso para hacer jabones y cremas. no lo he probado en ensaladas :D pero me gusta, volveré a comprarlo posiblemente.

First time Trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never used safflower oil before. I bought this to try out because I read safflower is good for burning belly fat (yes I was planning on drinking the thing). Let's just say its much better in salads and together with other food, than drinking a Tlb spoon 3 times a day. lol. It tastes very mild, no strong sent like olive oil or corn oil. I like it.

tastes nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice neutral flavor but wish it had more polyunsaturated fat like Dr. Oz recommended in his article on safflower oil for losing belly fat

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Supet fast. Safe packing. Surprise gift.

Oléo de Cártamo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

realy good

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent oil! Thank you! Buy more.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it was beautifully and tightly rapped up in the box so i take it out and use in my hair mix bowl and apply to my hair it make it soft and shiney i will order it again i and very pleased with this poduct.

Clean Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was my first time tried this product. Price is very reasonable. I tasted the oil itself before cooking, it had a clean flavor. As there are many good benefits for this product, I am sure that I will order some more.

1 2