Smells absolutley amazing. Like dry roasted peanut butter

Posted by bangkok on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells just like plantars dry roasted peanuts. I LOVE that smell. You don't need to feel guilty either. There is no carbs. no sugar. LUCKY! This is perfect for people on low carb diets. This oil is a nice change to the coconut oil bullet proof coffees. Or use the oil mixed in with a low carb shake to get your fat in for the day with the flavor dry roasted peanut butter. The taste is phenomenal. ! I will absolutely buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for the fast delivery and good product. The only thing i would suggest is when you pack the bottles please stand it up, eventhought it was pack nicely but the oil still leak through the paper wrap. I am happy to find iherb.com. Will order more in the future. Thanks Trang

Once you try it you'll never go back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Probably the number one peanut oil to use when cooking Chinese food, the taste of this roasted peanut oil makes the difference between OK and fantastic results. I can't recommend this product highly enough.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find roasted peanut oil in most grocery stores, so I am very grateful the iHerb offers it at a reasonable price. This roasted peanut oil has a very nice taste. It is very flavorable, but not overwhelming. I use this oil in preparing a light dressing with lemon juice and sea salt to add to a lovely French salad. Thank you.

Roasted Peanut Oil is a permanent household item!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is a must to have on hand. Popcorn never tasted better and when used to sautéed items, the BEST!!

best taste I've found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been using this product for years.Amazon more than doubled the price . I herb was waaay more reasonable. I like to mix it with hot sesame oil for a more flavor-able blend for steamed veggies. I take it with to asian restaurants. I also put some on one of my fussy dogs food to get her to eat. She likes the taste and it is good for her skin and coat

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for years while stir frying. Fantastic taste!

The Best Peanut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Best Peanut Oil so good so smelly wonderful oil

Can't find in local stores. Great for stirfries.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried other peanut oil, but this has the best flavor.

smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is a great oil for cooking with high temperatures. great for chinese stir-frys!!

1 2