Nice musky scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I quite like the scent which can be quite strong for a female and overwhelms my perfume. I ask my dad to use it too and he doesn't mind the scent for someone who uses Issey miyake fragrance. But scent is very personal. I don't think this is for everyone.

THE PERFECT SMELL !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I REALLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. GREAT SMELL.!!!

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been hunting for a natural deodorant for my fussy teenage son for the last couple of years. I have finally found this great product that actually smells great for a teenager. He didn't want to smell like some herbal organic product. He just wanted to smell good like all the other teenage boys that buy those cheap nasty chemical deodorants. I refused to allow him to use those. Very impressed with this product as it is over 99% natural and smells great.

Works great

Posted by drlivesey on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great, lasts all day long. The smell is wonderful - rich and delicious.

Great Smell, But Doesn't Last All Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this deodorant. Unfortunately, it doesn't last all day, although to be fair, I haven't found a natural deodorant that does. I wish it weren't so expensive. It's about twice what I pay for other deodorant brands I use.

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I expected a lot from this spray based on its price, reviews, and the lovely list of ingredients. I was so disappointed when I smelled it. The only way to describe the scent is overpowering, cheap cologne. Complete letdown and waste of money.

amazingly warm and fresh scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works very well as a deodorant, even in an Australian summer! It has a great natural herby and spicy masculine scent that can be used as a body spray and aftershave also.

great smell, works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't be more pleased with the smell - it mixes well with my own and covers any body odor. Seems to be gentle on skin - I have a lot of allergies and no problems here.

Effective!

Posted by Shishter on Jun 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

-strong masculine smell but it doesn't last. -really effective "eliminating odor" specially when you apply it after the shower - i would've given it 5 starts but sometimes i feel that it is too harsh and has alcohol which stings when u apply it directly after shaving .

Weak for this deo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love love love the scent of this deodorant. Buying a natural spray deodorant for my husband that actually smells like conventional perfumes is pretty much impossible, but this one comes as close as it's possible. This fragrance makes me weak at the knees, I love it so much. My husband is enjoying it too!

1 2