Great Product!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My nails are so long and strong and my hair is growing fast. I will order again!!

Miraculous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is like no other for teeth. Makes them stronger within weeks.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Definitely noticed faster, stronger growing nails after just one week of use. I have noticed this a number of times over the years after periods of extended interruptions of use (due to tight budgets), and then returning...so it's not my imagination.

HELPS WITH PAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR YEARS AND IT IS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT HAS HELPED WITH FIBROMYALGIA PAIN. IF I RUN OUT OF THIS I CAN REALLY TELL.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love it! After 1 month of use it, I feel that my skin, hair and nails became great! I will order more!

I'm grateful for this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While i have suffered from severe medical problems the one that bothered me most was loosing my HAIR literaly. My doctors just shrugged their shoulders. I have been taking the Essential Silica and my hair has filled back in and grown longer and thicker than I can remember it doing in my lifetime. It doesn't break off either. I'm very, very happy with the results. I'm also looking foward to my next bone density test.

Nearly 46 years old and have been taking 15 drops 3x a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been on this product for about 2 weeks. Didn't notice a difference until I upped the dose to 3x a day. My skin's as soft as a baby's bottom, with markedly less hair loss when I shampoo my hair... maybe by about three times! Will continue to monitor at 3x a day for another 2 weeks before deciding on a lower maintenance dose. Thank you! Will buy again.

OMG never can live without now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutley have fallen in love with this product, along with Lumina Health's other product cellfood. This gives you very strong teeth and greeeat hair and nails. I literally have to cut my nails every 3 days. Unbelievable. Please look into this product, and cell food. My local health market jacks up the prices on everything, best price by far.

Helps memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was having word lapses and then realized I hadn't been taking my normal dose of CellFood and CellFood with Silica. I started up again and had fewer memory gaps. Saved me a lot of grief and spared me from medical brain workups. It says in their marketing materials that the Silica formula helps with brain function.

great absorption

Posted by truevitality on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this liquid form of silica seems to get into the body easier than others