Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have ultra-sensitive facial skin, prone to breakouts, rashes, etc. and this gel is very soothing and takes away redness and irritation. Also, it helps to reduce the size of enlarged pores, a pleasant result I was not expecting! Make sure you apply a very thin amount; if you apply too thick, it will feel tight and eventually "peel."

works well with my nighttime creams

Posted by Reviewer1316526 on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a loyal user of Reviva products, but was interested in trying an oxygen gel. By itself, I found that it was not moisturizing enough, even as a day moisturizer...this is my fault, of course, due to the few years spent smoking, drinking, and sunning. As a result, my skin will drink up even the heaviest of creams. I did feel that the gel nourished the skin and I did notice some brightening and clarity after a few days use with this gel, so I decided to use it as my last step after applying my Reviva glycolic acid cream 5%. And the results have been amazing. The combination of using an exfoliating moisturizer with the nourishing cellfood gel over it resulted in ultra silky, perfectly balanced skin. After one application, my acne scars have dramatically improved and now I have to resist touching my face! I would recommend this by itself for oilier/combination complexions, but to use use a light moisturizing/exfoliating cream underneath for best benefit.

Best face lift ever

Posted by Reviewer1899178 on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Cell Food gel for over a year. Can't live without it. At 53 yrs old my face needs help to keep it tight. This does it without drying, it also keeps the skin very clear.

Cell Food gel

Posted by Reviewer1924631 on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for over a year. Excellent. Helps to eliminate cold sores & canker sores very quickly (two days)! Great for skin eruptions.

great for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2597990 on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Even my under eye wrinkles have lessened in just a couple of weeks. Pores are smaller, skin is clearer. Love it.

Peels!

Posted by Reviewer1813453 on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The "GEL" didn't work for me. I wanted a cream that i could leave on during the day, however, this "GEL" dries up into a face mask and starts to peel! No matter how thin you put it on "IT PEELS" like having a sun burn!

Carol

Posted by Reviewer1123775 on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My face use to be so dry and no amount of cream helped. I tried them all. My skin is very sensitve so rashes were common. This is the best. I now use it on rashes and irritations to help.

CellFood Oxygen Gel

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I am a facialist and use this product in my treatment room. Regular use will make the skin more luminous due to it's gentle exfoliation action, lighten hyperpigmentation, as well as nourish the skin. I use it every night under my moisturizer. It is also a great wound healer.

Great benefits!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product helps to keep my skin clear.

skin tonic

Posted by Reviewer2999472 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Seems to help wrinkles and is making a dark spot on my cheek go away.