MSG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not realize these have a form of MSG, Tortula Yeast or Yeast Extract. Will not buy again.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When you want to shove your face into abag of chips, this is the healthy alternative. Great taste

great chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

healthy rice chips with great taste.. but I'd like it even more if less garlic and onion were put..

great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the flavor and texture of these chips is outstanding! I love the thickness and crunch. They are very satisfying. I haven't found a flavor that I didn't like yet. I do have my favorites though. The Fiesta Lime and Bar be cue flavor are the best.

KENTUCKY

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really strong flaver but very good.

rice chips

Posted by nslnsl on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ strong flavor but not salty + lovely rice and seed taste + gluten free + crunchy and thick pieces - Tad too much flavored powder on the chips

Prefer the other flavours

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of Lundberg's rice chips but this flavour just didn't do it for me at all. This particular flavour also has a type of yeast extract in it which is not great if you have issues with gut flora so I'll probably be staying away from this next time.

So good, but so bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These chips are addictingly delicious! They have the perfect amount of flavor without being too spicy, and I love to use the crumbs left in the bottom of the bag to season my potatoes. But looking at the ingredients recently revealed their use of Torula Yeast (which is basically has the same effects as MSG- complete with the built in addiction by tricking your system into not feeling full, so you over eat and want more). So sad. I really want to buy them... but I just can't anymore.

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these, coz they are nice Nd crispy no oily and my sensative stommic dosent have any reaction, no bloating

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very yummy and crispy. The price is right also.