Delicious and healthy snack.

Posted by Leione on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These organic salt free cakes are made entirely of whole grain brown rice, without any additives, preservatives or flavorings, which means they contain no sodium, sugar, fat or cholesterol, and are a great source of fiber. They're also gluten free and suitable for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease. They're crisp, crunchy and really delicious. My family loves them. Will definitely order again.

Good Base for Healthy Snacking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use these instead of bread to eat with a little raw honey or nut butters. It doesn't taste like much, but has clean ingredients and is a great substitute for your healthy snacking needs!

I love Lundberg's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Lundberg rice cakes for years. I have tried other brands none of which has any flavor. These are the only ones that really taste like food. And, since we always get too much salt in our diets, I'm glad there is a good choice of unsalted rice cakes as well.

crispy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it! sometimes instead of boiled rice, I eat this snack as a meal. or you can have it with some sweets like ice-cream or honey. What I prefer is to put one or two scoops ice-cream on the snack!

Rice on the Round

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am only able to snack on health giving food/substances and this product is top on my list. I wish it were a little less brittle but for the health benefits I should not complain.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat with hummus, lots of hummus, then I don't miss the salt. ;)

Rice cake salt free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pretty okay if you are looking for a healthy snack. Normally I will eat it with some almond, peanut or tahini spread.

Good but break easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

They break a little to easily. A lot of little chunks as you take them out of the bag.

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

Posted by Check my page plz on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product. For amazing & extra discoount use (HUS 7862) without space

Crunchy , Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I selected Salt-free, it's simply tasteless. But that's wat I expected. So healthy & best of all Gluten free as I'm hav IBS .. long expiry date makes it easily avail any time I couldn't find suitable food to munch.. - still crunchy after slowing consuming it for past 2 weeks . Staples like usual bread , noodle, Marconi.. are all expelled from my food list now.. not easy to find "gluten free" food around. Thanks !

1 2 3