Great organic brown Basmati rice.

Posted by Leione on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very aromatic, delicious, and nutritious brown Basmati rice with a nutty flavor. In addition to being gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, non-GMO, and eco-friendly, this organic whole-grain rice is rich in protein, dietary fiber, niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid (vitamin B9), manganese, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, iron, calcium, potas sium, phytosterols, antioxidants and flavonoids (including the very rare anthocyanins responsible for its reddish-brown color), and is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, boosts and strengthens the immune system, neutralizes free radicals, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's a great healthy addition to any diet and I love it: not only is it delicious and great in different recipes, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

Rice is not new crop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The rice I got has an expiration date that is 6 months away from the date I purchased. I would never buy rice that has been sitting in the shelf for that long I had seen its expiration date. I know rice usually has a good shelf life. I only like new crop. If there is no way to specify this, I don't think I would buy it from your website again. I was very happy to find out your website, was planning on getting all my grains from you, but the "old" rice experience ruined everything. The taste is totally different, new crop vs. 'old' crop.

Best rice ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dr Gregor reccomends California rice due to liwrr arsinic content

Simply the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a long term "rice eater" this product is really one of the best - if not the best period.

My favorite type of Rice

Posted by QuibbleMoth on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this rice is very nutty and flavorful. an unexpected health benefit is that it normalizes the GI tract. one of my favorite foods

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wonderfully aromatic and tasty.

Lundberg Brown Basmati

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Tuckett

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

tasty healthy and fulfils all healthy eating critea

Excellent Service by Iherb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavor and Lundberg is the best.

consistent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great product that I have purchased before. The quality is good and dependable.

1 2 3 4