Rice is not new crop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The rice I got has an expiration date that is 6 months away from the date I purchased. I would never buy rice that has been sitting in the shelf for that long I had seen its expiration date. I know rice usually has a good shelf life. I only like new crop. If there is no way to specify this, I don't think I would buy it from your website again. I was very happy to find out your website, was planning on getting all my grains from you, but the "old" rice experience ruined everything. The taste is totally different, new crop vs. 'old' crop.

Tasty Golden Rose Brown Rice!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!

Best rice ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I eat a lot od brown rice and this one os my favourite

LOVE THIS RICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Comes out perfect everytime in my rice cooker. I use 2 cups of the brown rice and bring the water level up to 3-1/2. Put in a little butter and click the start button. Leftovers put in zip lock. Easy to reheat in microwave.

Very Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We never tried this rice before so we gave it a shot. This rice is excellant, has sort of a sweet taste to it. My kids 5 and six boy and girl loved it, my son (5) doesn't like rice at all, but he ate it with know problem. Best of all it's organic and very healthy. I will buy this product again and again.

tasty brown rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like the Lundberg brand organic rice i like alternate cooking the Golden Rose Brown Rice blend and the Brown Basmati Rice nice flavor & fluffy

my favorite every day rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the right mix for me between short and long grain and in terms of sweetness.

Lovely and delicate flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent texture and flavor. Does not break up during cooking. The short, fat grains are pretty-looking on the plate. Guests keep asking what type of rice it is.

Lundberg Golden Rose Brown Rice organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Buy Lundberg products for years and fully support their organic and sustainable growing practices. Enjoy trying their different types of rice.

well....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

haven't tried it yet. Just got it. However, it seems all the rice by this company is good - especially the sushi rice.

1 2 3