Rice is not new crop

Posted by Reviewer2402962 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The rice I got has an expiration date that is 6 months away from the date I purchased. I would never buy rice that has been sitting in the shelf for that long I had seen its expiration date. I know rice usually has a good shelf life. I only like new crop. If there is no way to specify this, I don't think I would buy it from your website again. I was very happy to find out your website, was planning on getting all my grains from you, but the "old" rice experience ruined everything. The taste is totally different, new crop vs. 'old' crop.

rice

Posted by Reviewer1735134 on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like lundberg brown rices. Mix them together in a jar and enjoy a brown rice medly. Great for Gluten free diets. Good flavor.

Best Tasting Brown Rice We've Ever Had

Posted by Reviewer1255045 on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quite simply the best brown rice we have experienced. Using a Zojirushi Cooker we are able to extract all vital nutrients.

pat

Posted by Reviewer1045428 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Posted by Reviewer2830126 on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

nice rice

Perfect transaction

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

LOVE the Organic Golden Rose Brown Rice. iHerb is a wonderful company! Outstanding, quality products sold,reliable, prompt shippment. I'm a repeat customer!

This rice rocks

Posted by notsteveaustin on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good tasting brown rice.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2423548 on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As with the other rices I ordered from this merchant, I have been very pleased with the quality. Also, many of these product are unique. I am a vegan and I buy a lot of rice, and I was more than pleased with this one. I will certainly be re-ordering it.

have not used it yet...

Posted by Reviewer1950034 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sure this will be a good product as I have not been disappointed with any product from iherb.

Another Lundberg Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1384557 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We are very pleased with this rice from Lundberg in California. They recommended this variety for making paella and it worked out just fine. We prefer this variety because a brown rice has better nutritive values. Organic is desirable also, of course.

1 2 3