Love seaweed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavor of these rice cakes. Mild seaweed taste with tamari saltiness.

Not your ordinary rice cake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lundberg, Koku Seaweed Organic Rick Cakes are a delicious, healthy treat. Delicious with hummus spread or eaten with soups and salads. I like them right out of the bag as a quick crunchy snack. Better than potato chips any day!

Nicely seaweed salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my two favorite flavors. Hard to find.

All time favourite in our home

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family love this!

Delicious

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love Lundberg rice cakes -- they are by far better than any other brand. This one was no exception.

Goes a long way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These cakes are hefty and yet light on the tummy so they're perfect accompanying soups or salads. The real natural rice cake made by those who've been at it for two generations. The seaweed is not overpowering and gives a special extra zest and flavor to the plain cakes they make. Worth buying!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Tasty, healthy, light, energizing. Lundberg couldn't make a bad rice cake if it tried. And you'll never eat bread again!

We Love These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My health food store does not carry this flavor and I thought I would like to try it so I ordered it. I was afraid they might crumble in shipping but they weren't any worse than the ones in the health food store. This flavor is now my favorite.

Lundberg Koku Seaweed Organic Rice Cakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These have an unusual flavor and are habit forming. They no doubt are a healthy snack! I sometimes put a little peanut butter on them.

rice cakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great but not as good as the Tamari Seaweed version.

1 2