Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Though it's not quite as good as Tinkyada brown rice pasta, this one is just fine, as long as you cook it for ten minutes, rather than the suggested six minutes on the boxes cooking directions.

Great Brown Rice Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite. Cooks quickly, is firm and tender, works well with sauces, and tastes like good brown rice. I cannot find a wheat free pasta that beats it. I do cook it longer then the 6 min stated on the box - but that may be my quirk.

Like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not disappoint. Good flavor, easy to use, good texture.

Good Quality Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This pasta is very good and tastes like wheat pasta. I wouldn't know the difference.

Not for the Pasta Lover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have cooked with a lot of different pasta's, but this was the hardest to get done. As close as I was watching it, it still ended up gummy. I won't be repurchasing this one.

Best pasta by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This pasta really is equivalent to using wheat-based pasta. No gluggy-ness at all, so no need to replace water mid-way through cooking, which is unusual for many gluten free/rice-based pastas. Taste and texture are similarly comparable; worked great with a GF/vegan cream sauce.

Great tasting pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son is allergic to wheat and so we use this pasta. Great taste and texture.

Very delicate pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found it to have a lighter texture than regular pasta. Next time I may undercook it slightly for an al dente texture. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the flavor. This will be a staple in our home.

Not my favorite, but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Brown rice pastas are difficult to cook to the perfect doneness. I ilke the taste of Lundberg, but I don't seem to be able to find the point where it's still firm yet cooked completely. For me it either gets overdone and falls apart or is underdone and tastes "floury."

One of my favorite wheat free

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered every brand of wheat free over the years for my ADHD child on gluten free diet. Most are a disaster, many are ok (but I would still prefer wheat) and some, like this brand are very good and hard to tell that it's not wheat. You need to cook ALL gluten free pasta al dente otherwise the texture just can't support being overlooked. You need to try a few times before deciding for or against gluten free pasta because a lot of the time, you just need to learn how to good it properly because some brands are perfectly fine. This is one of my favorite and the spirals have more structure vs other finer pastas like angel hair or spag, which tend to break down into mush in the gluten free versions. I recommend this spiral brand over other spirals.

1 2 3 4