Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love pasta but it's just not that healthy to eat all the time. So this is a great substitute. Brown rice is healthy for you, and if you like pasta you can eat this all the time and not feel guilty about it, just watch your portions. Its better than whole wheat pasta.

Very good "pasta"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical, I must admit. But it looks like wholegrain spaghetti, and tastes like spaghetti. Boiled it for a couple of minutes longer than says on the packet, and the texture was excellent. Kids didn't notice any difference, and chewed away happily. Us grown ups as well. Will buy more (in fact, I already have!), and will also try the other Lundberg brown rice patas.

Good, good spaghetti!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Lundberg Brown Rice Pasta before and like the taste. I use the spaghetti noodles in spaghetti and also i use it instead of angel hair in a chicken & bell peppers dish I prepare. It makes good, good spaghetti!

They were decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked their couscous and the risotto, but I like some of the other brands of gluten free spaghetti.

Lundberg is the best tasting gluten free pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lundberg have the best tasting gluten free organic brown rice pasta I have tasted, it stays firm and does not go sticky or fall apart. It’s very delicious. I bought one box to try and immediately went online and bought 10more boxes. This goes for the spaghetti, pene and rotini.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this, it has a really nice taste and it is cheap:-D (at least if you compare it to the norwegian prices).

So easy to make healthier pasta

Posted by singaporesg on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have problems eating wheat-based products and this is a great alternative for me. If I had to get them at a local supermarket, it would probably cost two times as much. Thank you iHerb for carrying all these wonderful products at such great prices.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. We had it with pesto and the whole family loved it. I will be buying again.

x

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

x

Not bad for Rice Pasta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This wasn't as hard to cook as the other Lundberg rice pastas. It leaves you feeling very satisfied.