Rice is not new crop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The rice I got has an expiration date that is 6 months away from the date I purchased. I would never buy rice that has been sitting in the shelf for that long I had seen its expiration date. I know rice usually has a good shelf life. I only like new crop. If there is no way to specify this, I don't think I would buy it from this website again. I was very happy to find out your website, was planning on getting all my grains from you, but the "old" rice experience ruined everything. The taste is totally different, new crop vs. 'old' crop.

cannot go wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the better brown rices, and i do not usually care for brown rice. easy to sprout too

New to short grain brown rice - really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've used organic long grain brown rice and basmati brown for years. Just tried the organic short grain brown rice and really enjoyed this better than the long grain. I like the texture better and the flavor is smoother to me. Cooks the same as the other two and doesn't smell as aromatic, but the taste is just better - more like a comfort food than the other two. The bag suggests the short grain is good when you need a stickier rice, but I'm using it just like I have the long grain. I'm happy to have found something new by default.

Great!

Posted by holahola on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this rice!

Nutritious Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The rice is awesome. It used to be carried in the grocery store I most often use but has discontinued the product and I was so happy to be able to buy this rice. This rice is delicious and nutritious and you can feel good about eating it.

Best rice ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always good. Always satisfied. Will continue to purchase this rice. Love it!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great

Wysoka jakość

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wysokiej jakości organiczny ryż - pyszny i zdrowy a do tego ma bardzo wygodne opakowanie zamykane na rzep.

Best brown rice

Posted by prudencettwong on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried various brands both locally and from iherb. Love this brand the most!