Great rice

Posted by Reviewer2841544 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Always felt comfortable with Lundberg products being gluten free and safe with celiac disease.

Delicious, Healthy...perfect!

Posted by RodericRinehart on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After trying many different sushi rices from a number of different companies, this one emerged at the top, BY A LOT. Just a beautiful short grain rice, perfect for sushi. Lundberg is by far the best rice producer I have ever found, their white and brown sushi rice is amazing, and their brown and wild mixes are the most delicious rices there are. iHerb.com offered an easy order and re-order process, with safe and quick shipping.

Best rice that can be

Posted by Reviewer3041040 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Healthy, tasty,no other rice can be it's match. Please continue to carry this item.

Sushi Rice

Posted by Reviewer2641160 on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast shipping and great rice! We make homemade "california roll" (can tuna, immitation crab)and this rice was perfect! Thanks. Carol

S. WYRICK

Posted by Reviewer2700571 on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

THE SUSHI RICE IS EXCELLANT. THE BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD. IT IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED IN THE SWEDISH RICE PUDDING I MAKE FOR CHRISTMAS. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING IT WITH BEEF GRAVY. MY USES ARE PROBABLY NOT WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR, BUT IT WORKS GREAT FOR S.J. WYRICK & FAMILY. SURE GLAD I FOUND YOUR WEB SITE. THANKS A LOT.

Rice

Posted by Lipsticklady on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cooked up well..Made sushi for the first time. Taste good.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful, tasty sushi rice.

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good short round rice. I made sushi and it turned out great, the rice was shiny, sticky and tasty. Plus, the price is very good and the bag is resealable. I will buy again. Recommended!

1st time making sushi

Posted by Reviewer2367570 on Feb 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was extremely pleased with the results. I received exactly what I expected and at the quality I expected. The price was reasonable also. Delivery was a bit slow, it shipped the day after my order was placed on a Sat and was only delivered on a Friday. However, I see this as a fault with the delivery method and not iHerb. I would highly recommend.

Short grain sushi rice

Posted by Reviewer1025075 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arrived quickly and is an excellent product!

1 2 3 4