US
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 26, 2022
High quality aromatic rice.

I grew up eating rice and a rice cooker is essential in our household. I’ve used other rice by Lundberg ( black rice) and thought I’d try the Jasmine rice. The rice was fluffy, aromatic and soft. I’ve compared Lundberg’s to other Jasmine rice - Ones from Thailand, India and also the US. Worth the price. Keep in fridge for freshness. Will buy again.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm trying to support US manufacturers and this brand is in the USA. Organic and local guarantees better agriculture and earth care, fewer emissions and it tastes good!

Satisfiedcustomer88
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The size is commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The antioxidants make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable. My family’s daily carb staple!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is an excellent gourmet rice brand. they have many varieties. Jasmine is my go-to rice. Especially delicious with baked chicken, in egg-fried rice and with grilled shrimp! Very versatile rice.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Good text and for rice i always get organic. To lower the glucose index of the rice, i add one table spoon of organic inulin to one cup of rice.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My husband repeatedly asks me to reorder this rice. I make a mean paella with it and his various rice dishes using this ORGANIC rice are delicious.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Another excellent product of great quality and organic ingredient from Lundberg. The package size is perfect for occasional consumption of this gourmet food. The taste is phenomenal. I strongly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
1,991

Real good Organic White jasmine Rice, with a wafting and enticing fragrance, proper preparation with the corrct amount of water and cooking time will produce wonderful scented rice that is just delicious to eat! Recommended!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Not sure what was I expecting, but this is a plain rice, nothing special. In this price range, I have seen a better quality rice

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great! 32 oz is a nice size for those who don't eat rice too often or are trying to cut down. I mix this rice with quinoa. I love that it's organic. Easy to wash and no issues as far as I can tell. Tastes great and has nice fragrance.