The only white rice I'll eat

Posted by 5161853004704102473 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not big on white rice at all, but this kind tastes like Indian basmati rice, providing a great balance of flavor without overpowering whatever you are eating with it. It cooks quite quickly and tastes even better with just a tablespoon of butter.

Love this rice

Posted by Reviewer2831360 on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes fresh and a bit sweet. Its our favorite brand of rice. I also like that its organic. Iherb has a pretty good price and great service.

My favorite rice of all

Posted by Reviewer1230071 on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this rice, I only wish it were cheaper. It is the cheapest I've found having looked in other stores for the same brand and variety rice. Thank you iHerb!

Great rice

Posted by Reviewer2841544 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Always felt comfortable with Lundberg products being gluten free and safe with celiac disease.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer1070783 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not big on white rice but this is hands down the best. Great taste, wonderful smell. Separates nicely, I don't like gummy/sticky rice and this does not cook that way.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1176335 on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I soak it for 30 minutes before cooking, and it has a wonderful fragrance as it cooks!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3159338 on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very fragrant and easy to make. A good complement to the curry dishes!

Nice rice

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suppose it's already parboiled as the ratio is 1:1and a half cups of water as opposed to the usual 1:2 ratio. Bag is very handy with velcro closure.

Lundberg Organic California White Jasmine Rice is a Great Tasting Gluten FREE Food!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You can appreciate that this whole grain gluten free rice is very tasty and suitable for vegans too. This is an aromatic long grain rice originally grown only in Thailand. While cooking, this exotic rice fills your kitchen with a delicate scent. You can use this as a side dish or in pilafs and desserts. Tastes great too!

Great rice!