Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1788292 on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I eat gluten free, so yummy bread crumbs normally would be a challenge. NOT SO any more. I put 2 or 3 of these Lundberg Rice Cakes in the blender and blend till they are finely powdered. I batter fish, turkey cutlets, chicken, anything...and saute in olive oil or grape seed oil. DELICIOUS!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very nice snack. Lightly sweetened, just right.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The most delicious organic rice cakes I have ever tasted.

Great stuff

Posted by KuusenAlla on Oct 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Quality is excellent and the mochi really is a bit sweet. A good chouce if you're avoiding sugar but have a sweet tooth. Will crumble easy so it's a bit messy to eat.

very good

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Good flavour

Posted by Reviewer1159166 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are very tasty, and substantial. Usually need to refresh them in the oven though to crisp them up.

It's a rice cake.

Posted by 4820847903522087182 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a foodie and love trying pretty much everything. My friend raved about these Mochi Sweet Rice Cakes so of course I HAD to try them. The risk was having to buy SIX packages in order to try one rice cake but I figured if I didn't like them they wouldn't go to waste, my friend would simply luck out : ) & inherit them! Bottom line? To me, they tasted like a plain rice cake. I notice a subtle salt in Brown Rice Cakes and none in Mochi Sweet (which actually makes sense). So I handed five packages over to noted friend and asked her to try one. She LOVED it!! Go figure. Different taste buds? You'll have to try one yourself.

Where is the mochi flavour!?

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited to try these but there is no possible hint of mochi in there....except that mochi is rice and so are these...is that all it takes?!

Not loving the texture, taste is ordinary

Posted by 4939978044369502681 on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this as I was curious about the addition of mochi (sticky) sweet rice, but it tasted too similar to its ordinary rice cakes. This is not my favourite brand of rice cakes as it tends to be a little too cardboard like.

Tasty but crumbly :(

Posted by Reviewer3137418 on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These rice cakes are, unfortunately, a little on the crumbly side.