Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, a bit spicy. Great with Parmesan cheese. Easy and quick preparation.

YUMMY!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Just enough parmesan to make it great tasting. The rice is of the finest quality.

Great convenience food!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried almost all Lundberg risottos and they are all very tasty! Not to mention that it's really easy to cook and the ingredient list looks great! No MSG or any suspicious ingredients! Just throw in some minced meat and broccoli and it's a balanced meal!

This Is Very TASTY! It Makes a Great Side Dish!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This makes a very good meal. I add vegetables and a little meat to this to make it a main dish. It is very tasty and like all Lundberg items it is also gluten free which is very important to me.

Good taste, fast prep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting, large portion.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I am allergic to a lot of foods, this fit into my diet very well and it is very delicious! Will buy more.

THE BEST OF THE FLAVOURS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love it! 2nd time ordering and I ordered 10 boxes! 1 box can feed 2 of us!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

like it

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family loves this with broccoli!

Easy to cook and tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time cooking risotto and this risotto was easy to cook. I added some chopped portobello mushrooms and ham (preservative free/no added nitrates) and it tastes great. Very flavourful. Cooked some cauliflower and baked salmon on the side and that completes a nice meal. Reason I am giving 4 stars is because it tasted slightly saltish (but flavourful) and was a little dry. Next time I will try simmering for less than 20min so that it has more sauce. 1 packet is good for 2 adults.

1 2