Different!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not my favorite flavor, but these were very good & limey! A tad sour for my taste, seemed to get even more sour towards the bottom of the bag. Very different than any other chip I've tasted!

Good, but not my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like this flavor but can't beat Sesame Seaweed in this brand.

Awesome Alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found these chips to have great flavor. I add them to a cool bowl of cottage cheese and a tomato and have a meal.Have used them as a chip with dips Or simply as an alternative to snacking on potato chips. Every way I have added them to our menu they are great and we always enjoy them.

fiesta lime

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ tangy, full of flavor, not too salty + crunchy But not hard + strong rice and sesame taste + very moreish but unlike potato chips, these seem to fill me up before I could devour the whole bag -.might be a bit sour for some But as I love sour foods, it's OK for me - half the chips were crushed in the post

In Pieces...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although they were broken in shipment and came in smaller pieces than they should have, they're really very good! Tangy, not too salty, and great with sandwiches.

Good, but Honey Dijon is our favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are very tastey Good corn-free alternative

Super Texture and flavor, wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This chip has a unique flavor, absolutely my favorite flavor from the line. I'm they type of person who enjoys a good citrus taste though, and I do like the creative combination of brown rice chip texture. The only downside is the hydrolyzed yeast (MSG) but it wont stop me from buying them as the occasional indulgence.

Great crunchy chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All of the Lundberg chips are tasty. They don' t suffer at all for being gluten^free. Fiesta Lime is especially nice to dip in salsa, etc.

AWESOME!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE these chips. They are great by themselves or with some fresh guacamole. I have ordered these numerous times and am never disappointed.

Excellent features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These fiesta lime rice chips has an excellent taste, the best I have tasted. The texture is like other type tortilla chips. The thickness is a little too thick, I personally prefer a thinner chip.