Help

Another favorite!

Posted by healthydoesit on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started out with the sea salt flavor of these rice chips. I was so pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were! I started eating them for lunch everyday and continued to order more and more. I didn't think any other flavor could compare until I tried the seaweed and sesame. Yum!!! They became my new favorite. Then I went for these honey dijon. I make everyone taste them. So good!! I honestly can't say which are my favorite, but I will continue to purchase all 3. Packed with flavor and So much better for us than regular old chips. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Our favourite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these taste very good. close second is the sesame seaweed flavour, which very good also. thanks

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Herlige chips. burde virkelig testes ut. fantastisk smak

Godt alternativ til potetgull

Posted by etiskhandel on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smaker virkelig godt! Jeg har bestilt X-antall pakker til naa og alle mine gjester elsker det ogsaa! Det finnes mange smaker av denne, og de fleste jeg kjenner like barbque best, men denne her er min favoritt.

Great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture and nice taste. I have ordered twice and it seems that the amount of flavoring is not very consistent. Meaning that some bags seem to have more and some less. Also one bag had a small hole in the bottom, which was annoying.

Bomb diggity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are super good!

Quite nice to be fair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good chips I'd buy again

Fantastic crunch and flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most GF chips taste like cardboard but not these. These GF rice chips are the best I have ever eaten!

Best buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very addictive love them I hope iherb makes a larger bag😀

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these rice chips. They're super crunchy and I love the honey dijon flavour.