Another favorite!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started out with the sea salt flavor of these rice chips. I was so pleasantly surprised by how delicious they were! I started eating them for lunch everyday and continued to order more and more. I didn't think any other flavor could compare until I tried the seaweed and sesame. Yum!!! They became my new favorite. Then I went for these honey dijon. I make everyone taste them. So good!! I honestly can't say which are my favorite, but I will continue to purchase all 3. Packed with flavor and So much better for us than regular old chips. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Our favourite!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

these taste very good. close second is the sesame seaweed flavour, which very good also. thanks

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Herlige chips. burde virkelig testes ut. fantastisk smak

Godt alternativ til potetgull

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smaker virkelig godt! Jeg har bestilt X-antall pakker til naa og alle mine gjester elsker det ogsaa! Det finnes mange smaker av denne, og de fleste jeg kjenner like barbque best, men denne her er min favoritt.

Great snack

Posted by Reviewer1680016 on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely texture and nice taste. I have ordered twice and it seems that the amount of flavoring is not very consistent. Meaning that some bags seem to have more and some less. Also one bag had a small hole in the bottom, which was annoying.

Fantastic crunch and flavor

Posted by 4680051728735051904 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Most GF chips taste like cardboard but not these. These GF rice chips are the best I have ever eaten!

Best buy

Posted by 4858421360458701396 on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very addictive love them I hope iherb makes a larger bag😀

Delicious!

Posted by 5039286999919963751 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these rice chips. They're super crunchy and I love the honey dijon flavour.

Love this snack!

Posted by 5471319660303315660 on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My favourite flavour out of their collection! Watch out for the calories when u're having these as they're addictive!!!

Tasty

Posted by wendypunk on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Keep coming back for more. Love the taste but the cons is that if you are watching your blood pressure, this tasted really salty