YUM!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I didn't expect this much flavor from rice chips! They are delicious! A great crunch, with tons of flavor and a perfect amount of sea salt on every chip. I opened these today to use with guacamole. I found that I didn't even need to dip them in anything because they are a great snack on their own. These will be a new staple in my future iherb orders. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Way too good to be good for you....

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are really good! I have a soft spot for potato chips and tortilla chips (the corn type), and after tasting these, they are right up there with my favourites. They are kind of like a mix between the two. They are a little harder and more crunchy than the tortilla chips I love (If you are from Norway you probably know the red bag of tortilla chips). You can really taste the salt, not like a lot of other things which say they are salty, but really you can't even taste the salt at all. So I don't think I would call it a super healthy snack, but way better than the regular chips, without losing the good taste and texture. Definitely recommend! And I already bought more!

Great, healthy brown rice snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these! Great taste, just wish there were more of them in the bag. I can almost eat a whole bag of them in one sitting. But they are healthier than other types of snacks and the taste is very good. Similar to Rice Works, so if you cannot get those where you are, these are a great alternative.

sea salt

Posted by nslnsl on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ Best flavor I've tried of the rice chips + thick and crunchy + not too salty

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good tast and good snack

Rice Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great chips. Unfortunately many were crushed in shipping.

Great chips!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, texture and shape. Perfectly salted. Will definately buy again.

doesn't get better than this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these chips, great product!

Rice Chips