Awesome chips - too bad they were crumbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love iherb and their products, price, and customer services but I must comment that my shipments usually have items that are damaged in transit. I ordered 6 bags of various flavors of the lundberg chips (beacuse they rock!) knowing this and hoping they would pack separate. Iherb is great but should help their warehouse understand what happens to chips packed with heavy soaps and shampoos. Won't order items like this here again - although they have replaced damaged items everytime I call, i feel bad to waste my time and their money.

MSG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not realize these have a form of MSG, Tortula Yeast or Yeast Extract. Will not buy again.

Unbelievably delicious!

Posted by healthydoesit on Feb 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I originally ordered the sea salt flavor of these rice chips. I was pleasantly surprised and they became my new favorite chip. I'm not even sure what possessed me to order a different flavor, but I wanted to try the sesame and seaweed. Wow! I am so glad I did. The bag is gone already. These are so yummy, I've eaten them everyday. The perfect mix of crunch, salt, sesame flavor, and tiny specs of seaweed. Made with natural ingredients. So good! I will order these over and over again.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these chips with a passion. They rock. The only problem is that when I open the bag it is empty within 30 minutes--and I don't share.

As good as they say!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, more sesame than seaweed flavor but sure to keep your taste buds happy! I'd buy these again.

lundberg sesame & seaweed rice chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They taste excellent. I was a little worried that the chip might be crushed during transit as a few reviewers had reported and I had a few big bottles of shampoo as well. They were not crushed and I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of it.

Lundberg Rice Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are one of the few chips I can have that don't contain one of my food intolerances. They are delicious ~ I think I'm addicted!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. The only problem is that it is difficult to stop eating it.

A Product Reviewee Indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found these chips a good buy pricewise and having a great taste and texture as well. They have all natural ingredients and are quite the healthy snack and quite satisfying too-good healthy snack for both adults and kids too.

Not for me

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found the taste a bit strange. I think these chips are too sweet for my liking.