Can't get enough!

Posted by Reviewer2572246 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only problem is that once I open the bag I cannot stop until I finish the whole thing!

very spicy, and not that tasty - not the best flavour

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

we tried several flavours, this was our least favourite. Top 2 flavours were clear winners - Honey Dijon and Sesame Seaweed :) Thanks

MSG

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did not realize these have a form of MSG, Tortula Yeast or Yeast Extract. Will not buy again.

Delicious with any dip!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wow, delicious and healthier than all the other junk food on the market. I usually prepare a vegan dip for my guests and husband and use these as we are vegans. They are such a hit each time. Can't keep up as they always seem to be out of stock, so they are popular too. I love the wasabi in them. It isn't very strong at all, just hot enough for everyone to enjoy. Combined with a bland or spicy avocado dip makes these chips and your mouth come to life!!! I'm hungry now :)

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1964532 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nyam-nyam)

Just the right amount of bite.

Posted by 5214195274831522513 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent snack with just the right amount of bite. Crisp Rice, done right. Tends to have an addictive quality to it. Sorry to see that it is now "Discontinued".

My Husband Love Them!

Posted by 5610291210021793024 on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband said they were a nice thick chip with a great sesame and wasabi flavor.

Great

Posted by 4687881525304884783 on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Roomate loved these!

Tasty!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these chips, the wasabi taste is very strong but they are not too spicy. They're perfect! After the first bites, you can taste a hint of sweetness that goes really well with the wasabi. Oh, and they are very crunchy! The only problem I had was that the chips arrived broken in pieces, but they were tasty anyway. I will definitely buy them again. Recommended!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2225813 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really nice chips - love them!