Lundberg Rice Cakes are Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I know they are not terribly nutritional, but they at least probably do not harm; they are something our gluten-troubled kids can eat, and they taste yummy.

Fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

See my review of their "Kuku Seaweed Rice" cakes. But remember these cakes are not only advertised as organic, and these are toasted as well. So if you're going for the top end on healthy products go with those rather than these. If you're looking for the flavor of sesame these are just fine. A hefty delicious cake, perfect in winter time.

Great Wheat Free Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If like me you are intolerant to wheat, findling alternatives can be a problem. Many gluten free product use wheat with the gluten removed, which does not help. These Lundberg Rice cakes a really useful addition to my diet. They are not like the polystyrene of other rice cakes. They are substantial and tasty. I particularly like the toasted sesame for taste.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

VERY GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So crazy about these that I eat way more than I should at one sitting.

rice cakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have always liked Lundberg rice cakes. They are very crispy. Go well with lots of toppings. Crumbled into soups makes a nice change from crackers. A good food.

Fantastic Lundberg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great ricecakes, the very best there is, I have been eating them for 10years as I am celiac, they are so much nicer than any gluten free bread. iherb is a great company and the service is fab as they send them to the UK for me. Fantastic Job!! Well done.

Yummy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great mid-morning snack that doesn't add calories but holds me over to lunch time.

Great snack after workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They were really good!!

Pretty Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and crunchy - hey, it's a ricecake...

1 2