Lung Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of several lung related products I use after having lung cancer surgery in November 2004. My oncologist at Memorial Sloan Kettering told me to continue with whatever I'm doing since it seems to be working.

Also for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to my husband for his allergies. When his allergies would get bad, it always was followed by a sinus infection. No sinus infections in over a year! Even with the "record high pollen count" this year, he has not had a problem, taking two every morning. It is a staple now in our home!

Helps free up a tight chest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm attempting to wean myself off long term pharmaceutical asthma medications and I notice a definite positive effect on my lungs and breathing with this lung support. It's only been a few weeks so it's a little early to tell what the long term benefits might be. I've suffered from mild to sever asthma for 40 years.

Super Fresh!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

didn't feel good after taking these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these don't seem to be right for me.