Very good

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a collection of soaked sprouted grains and seeds with apricots. It is very crisp and is actually very good. I use it with coconut milk. It is delicious and very filling. However, it has to be eaten slowly and chewed thoroughly because the ingredients are on the hard side. I haven't tried this, but I think putting liquid over it several minutes before eating might make it easier to eat as it would soften the seeds and grains. I also add a few raisins to the mix. I think dates would also be a good addition. I will buy more but I think I will do a lot of experimenting with it by adding some of the above ingredients plus coconut, walnuts and maybe even some fresh fruit. It is good and filling.

Great!

Posted by MichelX on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my two favorites of Lydia's cereal. The other is Vanilla Crunch. They are filling and pure. The price is waaaaay better than the other Raw sprouted cereal brand, although that one is tastier, however it has added sweeteners. This is pure and better for dieting or those who prefer unsweetened.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I particularly like the chewy pieces!

apricot sun cereal

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT!!! HEALTY AND REALLY DELICIOUS!!! EAT IT WITH OAT MILK EVERY MORNING!!!!!

Like this. Already on my second bag

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Will keep buying

Best Lydia's Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1010990 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this cereal and the bits of dates mixed in ... plus, it's low in sugar, high in fiber, and not too high in calories. I stir it into yogurt for breakfast, and I feel great all morning long!

Delicious

Posted by Scottishdave on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My favourite of the Lydia's cereals. All sprouted grains mean i can now digest the seeds and nuts.

Apricot sun cereal

Posted by lorianna on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved it as a snack or with yogurt. Healthy fiber intake, not too sweet as I like. Good fill up in a evening when you have no idea why you're hungry. I'm not sure I'd eat it with milk like regular cereal, but have not tried. Has a sunflower seed in it. Kids did not like it, said it tastes too healthy :)).

Great Product

Posted by 5468520757938234923 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Apricots are VERY chewy...takes awhile longer to eat. Tastes great.

GOOD TASTE