Super snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are so healthy, and super good. Tastes kind of like cheddar cheese. The other two varieties are spicey and tasty too, but these are my favorites.

Wowwy!

Posted by juliaheis on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some time ago, I made some baked kale chips, which were delicious. Lydia's Herbs de Provence raw kale chips are as good as, if not better than mine! Very delicious! I also tried the Kaia Foods salt and vinegar kale chips, but did not care for them, as they had a little bit of a bitter flavor. These are exceptional, healthy snacks!

Tastes a little bitter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These taste a little bitter may be because of too much herbs and salt is on the higher side. All the Kale leaves are not in pieces, they are in powder form. I would have liked them in tact at least some of them. I think it has been dehydrated for too long. On the whole good effort but room for improvement. Kale and cashews go together very well not pumpkin and sunflower seeds in my opinion.

These are Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First time to have kale and I love it. I'm drinking green juice and eating salads so I think my taste buds are loving green anything now. These have a wonderful Herbs de Provence flavor. They are slightly crunch and taste great on salad with very little added seasoning or lite oil.

I LOVE These Kale Krunchies!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These kale krunchies are so tasty and healthy too! This is the kind of treat that your whole family can enjoy!

I *Heart* Kale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I originally found Lydia's Organics snacks at a local organic grocery store, but later found them here on iHerb. The Herbs de Province flavor is really tasty, and I feel great knowing that I'm having snacks that are good for me.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always order these. Even those who aren't into health food will happily eat these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yum! These are crazy good! It's one of those things I just have to buy with every order. Love love love!

Awesome goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never thought I would like these. I was pleasantly surprised. I go through multiple bags a week. I just can't get enough of these!

LOVE!