Delicious, but a little dry

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these dehydrated crackers and have been eating them for years. They are fairly dry, though, and I tend to feel like they get stuck down my throat and have to drink lots of water. But that doesn't seem to stop me from buying them again and again!

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read all these good reviews, and bought this expensive snacks. The taste is terrible. I would rather eat raw vegetables with a dip than this.

These were weird.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I opened the package, that scent of ~healthiness~ smacked me in the face, and I thought "oh gerd, naw". But then I tasted them. And the more I ate them, the more I liked them. It was weird. I expected to hate them, but ended up loving them, especially since I knew they were actually good for me. o_0 So remember, kids, always give new things a go before you judge! It might enrich your life~

Great product.

Posted by 5609851918557533424 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Organic lover

Posted by 5730373763196242566 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found the flavor perfectly agreeable and interesting. These tasted healthy and whole some. I would buy these again. Good work: Lydia's Organics. Thanks for being us some wholesome food.

Very healthy

Posted by 5343122824221461513 on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very healthy snacks for me and my children instead of cookies or chocolates.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2355519 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these crackers.

Great taste and quality

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These crackers are wonderful! I love the flavor and the quality is excellent. I eat them in many ways: just by themselves and with a spread on top, or sprinkled on my salad.

Healthy & Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unique taste, but I enjoy these. Very high quality.

yum