Good for muscle growth, mood, virility and skin

Posted by optimalhealth on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Haha, this is an amazing herb. One of the most versatile herbs that have proven benefits. I tried this in conjunction with Ashwagandha and Gotu kola for the first time when I was training at a training center. There were a lot of attractive women doing way too aesthetic exercises, and I literary had to take a break. My libido and virility was sky high. I feel the benefits of Maca is increased sex drive, motivation, and overall better mood. You can start to sweat a little, since it's also good for your endocrine system, so I would use some deodorant. I also experience greater energy. It's also beneficial for muscle growth, and skin, which is a nice bonus :)

be careful

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Definitely like a lot better than the powder. It can be taken directly under the tongue or will mix it in with chocolate almond milk. It does help with what it claims to do, but be careful if you're on thyroid meds like I am. I took 3 droppers/day and my lab results stated I had too much hormones. Maybe it was this, maybe not, but it was the only thing I could think of. I will still take, but just less of it.

Estamos Muy Satisfecho

Posted by Reviewer2953165 on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Muy bueno, lo vamos seguir usando mi esposa y yo. Lo pensamos usar por muchos años mas, si DIOS lo premite.

S. Boyle

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Jan 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product! A great hormone balancer.

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer1132255 on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Energy with smoothness for me. Second order of this product. I can depend on iHerb for good products and fast delivery. Thanks.

Keeps me dancing

Posted by Reviewer1281365 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use Maca Magic everytime I go to the nightclub. It provides energy instantly and within minutes you feel more grounded, uplifted and focussed. Plus it helps alleviate stress from work so that you can enjoy the dance more and longer. In addition, it is portable and is easy to use whenever you need it. Try it .

ok

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

like the convenience of a tincture but think the powder is stronger.

Maca Magic

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy taking this liquid - helpful to libido.

Lots of energy!

Posted by Reviewer2695524 on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like a treat!

trying to obtain a better price or a larger put up.

Posted by Reviewer2263427 on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the product I was considering using it on regular basis so I was trying to save some money. Thank you Baron Roberts

1 2