Be Patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried the powdered and capsules but they caused terrible stomach pain at any dosage. This doesn't at all. I am very sensitve so I had to start with just one drop the first day, two the second day, three the third, etc. until I was taking ten drops. Even with this amount I need to skip a couple days per week. It can be too stimulating. Also at first it can make it seem like your hormone imbalance is worse, but be patient, a combination of detox and hormone adjustments can cause unpleasant symptoms. Just back off a few drops, or skip a couple of days and things will calm down. It has helped me with panic, estrogen dominance, fibroids, cystic breasts, depression, and anxiety, and hair loss. I have hopes it is helping my bones, and it is anti aging also. What more could one want from one inexpensive product!!

Portable, potent maca energy and nutrition boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an easy-to-use formula that delivers what it promises. Since I started using it, my energy, mood and appearance have improved. It was remarkable how many people commented on that. I can highly recommend it without reservation for anyone who is health conscious and for those who need to improve their overall health. I cannot think of a reason not to use it, except of course, the cost. If that is an issue, it would be better to use less of this excellent product than compromise with a less expensive one that is of a lesser quality.

Maca Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives extra energy

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very fast shipping very expanded variety of vitas and natural herbs i would recmend ordering what ever your looking for through iherb

Maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this product will continue to buy it.

Great Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Maca Magic, Express Extract gives me great sustained energy. The only down side is some gas/bloating in my stomach. Other than that, it's a good product.

Too early to tell - but easy enough to take daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At 50, I've just started to experience some female hormonal changes. After some reading, I decided to try Maca as a starter (next might be bio-identical hormones - not sure). I've only been taking it a week, so it's too soon to discern any effects - perhaps a good sign since I've read too much can wreak havoc. Anyway, I plan to stick with it, it's easy to mix, easy to ingest, and I have hope.