Help

Great for Hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for my mom who is going through menopause and it works great. I have personally taken the powder form for my low thyroid and you're so full of energy!

Christy Abernathy, Georgia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! I just had a hysterectomy and both of my ovaries took out. I started off taking just herbs and my body almost crashed. I ordered this product and within a couple days it had my hormones balanced. I take half a dropper full in the morning. Thats all i usually need. I use this product along with some natural progesterone liposomal cream i ordered from yall also.(item #NOW-03338) I cant thank you enough for offering this product. Its really unbelievable. I recommend this product to anyone who needs their hormones balanced or anyone that needs hormone replacement therapy. It really works. I had my doubts at first but it really does work. Its unbeleivable! Thanks again!

Maca Magic HRT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to help with hot flashes. Does not prevent them but have fewer. Is there anything else customer have said that works for hot flashes.

I swear by Maca Magic and iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very helpful with my menopausal symptoms. Alone, it helps balance energy and focus, reduces hot flashes and night sweats, and takes the edge off irritability. I prefer to use it in conjunction with a natural progesterone cream. iHerb is the best. No matter my order, their fulfillment always ships within 24 hours of order, and often same day!

Use this off and on, but when I don't I notice !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't always buy into the hype about a product but I can honestly say as a perimenopausal, healthy woman, that I notice when I do not take this regularly...try it, it DOES help although it may help in very subtle ways, but as it is natural that is ok by me!

Maca Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for PMS

Maca Magic HRT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's great thanks!

maca

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good and natural product.

menopause be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This simple product is natural and easy to take and gets rid of all symptoms associated with menopause. Great product, great price!

didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so back to using remifemin

1 2