Maca Power, The "Incan" Prohormone

Posted by Reviewer2647754 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is definitely worth the money, I've been taking maca for about 2 months now, it takes a few weeks to kick in but once it does you feel the effects everyday. Since its a natural product there's no need to cycle it, no need to worry about side effects at all. The effects are similar to prohormones I used to take back in the day, a constant aggressive feeling, and my sex drive always feels like it's at it's peak, It also does wonders for your immune system, haven't felt sick or lethargic since i started taking it! My life and workouts have definitely improved since taking it, I recommend this product to anyone who needs a boost pretty much anywhere in their life.

Thiis may apply to you...!!

Posted by julzia1 on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After reading so much positive feedback on Maca, I've decided to give it a try. I thought it would give me energy, relieve me of headaches, etc. Little did I know what would happen within a few days.. So I took it for the first time on Monday. Come Tuesday morning, I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I worked the whole day and any fatigue in the morning usually goes away in the afternoon, but this wasn't the case. I didn`t actually think it was from Maca..So on Wednesday I took it again (same dose as says on the jar), and the same thing happened the next day! Fatigue, bloating and more fatigue, except it got even worse when I noticed acne breakouts, and I don`t remember a situation this serious! Bottom line: don`t assume that this is a good product to experiment with, since some of you may experience bad side effect. I`ve found an article ``Maca Root Dangers``, where it discussed hormonal imbalance during the consumption(which probably occured in my case). I think if your skin doesn`t require much work, stay away from this product. It can make your skin worse, give you an upset stomach or prolonged fatigue. Think twice!!

Didn't do what I expected

Posted by khessel on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it is supposed to naturally balance hormone levels in the body. I suspect I have mild adrenal fatigue, (most of us do), and I was hoping this product would help me with that. I didn't notice any change in my skin tone imbalance, (which is an indicator of adrenal fatigue). I had to stop using it because I was trying to get pregnant, so maybe I just didn't give it enough time.

From Japan

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Heard & read great reviews about this product so ordered it. Love the packaging and the value for money is great. Looks like it`ll take me years to get through this. Not aware of any major health changes right now (its been a couple of weeks) so will update if I do. The only downer for me is that it has a pretty strong smell thats pretty hard to get used to. I use it in my protein shake which masks the taste. Recommend the sundesa shaker bottle to mix it up well.

Favourite Maca

Posted by 5065114798140111838 on Jul 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I bake it before using so it's easier to digest.

EXCELLENT SIZE PRICE AND VALUE!

Posted by Reviewer2539743 on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a huge container of Maca. The last time I purchased Maca, the container was 4 times smaller and cost about 45% more! This is also pure and raw! Will definitely continue to use~!

Maca Magic is very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1028464 on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a week and a half my hot flashes were down to just an occasional one, down from 10-12 each 24 hours. It's helped a lot with adrenal fatigue due to allergies (grass pollen is very high now and has been for a month). My strength is better, and I haven't been getting sick. This time of year with the grass pollen I'm usually having lots of asthma attacks, totally wiped out, getting sinus infections, bronchitis, etc. This year I haven't had to use my asthma inhaler at all! I take two rounded teaspoons each morning with a large mug of organic green tea and soy milk. Very helpful!

Maca Magic, Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum),

Posted by Reviewer2453047 on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for an afternoon boost. Less calorie intake required.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2687251 on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a first time user of Maca Magic and really like it. I do get energy from it and mental alertness, my hair is healthier, fuller. I use 1/2 tsp. in my smoothie 1 or 2 times per day depending on how many smoothies I have (1 or 2).

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1236823 on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As expected this product enhances energy and stamina.