Taste Yummy!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I received the goods really fast! I use it with my soy milk, shake it fast, and it adds extra yummy taste! it smells like a corn powder or something, but so yummyyyy After about 2 weeks consuming Maca Magic every morning, i don't know, is it just me or is it really makes me feel like 'awake' and little more powerful. I have acne prone skin, i think it helps to prevent future breakouts and helps healing my post-breakout skin if combined with healthy foods and exercise. Great product!

Maca Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great product to balance the whole endocrine system. It has helped me with hot flashes and other menopausal problems.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love this stuff. The slight malt flavor is great in everything from oatmeal to pancakes. It's especially great in the morning for a natural, un-caffeinated pick me up; full of antioxidants and Vitamin C.

So pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3 months now, and I use about 2 tsp every morning in my green smoothie. I had been ammenhoreic for about 2 years, and just today that has changed! I truly believe that using Maca Magic has helped to "fix" me, and return my menstrual cycle back to normal, so I'm very grateful for all the reviews on this site and for Maca Magic!

fun supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product on and off for about 7 months now. It deffinatly puts you in a better mood throughout your day, I take it twice aday. It raises sex drive, and it does taste great on pudding, yogurt, and shakes. Deffinetly has the malty taste which I like.

good

Posted by sfordm on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good energy booster

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste OK when consume with Coffee

Good source of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this product and it goes well in my protein shake. I know it's giving me a extra vitamin C boost.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i use this in my smoothies everyday. the taste is great and the price is wonderful.

very happy