Help

good for kids of any age!

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this mostly for my daughter, but couldn't resist trying it myself. I've used it every day since. The taste is outstanding...largely cherry. It actually mixes well with cherry koolaid, which might be an effective way of giving this to kids who are picky. The ingrediants--too many to list--are primarily cherry, pomegranate and raspberry, with a nice dose of fiber, probiotics and trace minerals. Concerned about your child's eating habits (or your own)? This is a great-tasting, inexpensive supplement. My only (slight) objection is that it's sweetened, in part, with cane juice. I would prefer a sugar-free alternative. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought this product would be better. It's not terrible but I don't see the need for the sugar in it.

Intense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very intense flavor and so nourishing, but I didn't have a lot of luck giving it to My kids - maybe in a smoothie is best, cause in milk the flavor was too intense for them.