Help

great for kids of any age!

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take a greens/superfood drink every afternoon on an empty stomach, and I give partial credit to this regimen for my excellent health. I've been using this in water. It would almost certainly taste better in milk (I'm lactose intolerant). The combination of superfoods, probiotics, enzymes and fiber should benefit kids of any age. It is sweetened with cane juice and stevia, so it should be palatable for most children. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

My son loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a great taste, my son (3 yrs) asks for 'a chocolate milk' daily and then he means this product. We prepare it with unsweetend almondmilk and I have to say, it really tastes like chocolate milk, although it's way much better! So, mommy happy ánd kid happy, what else do you want? :) (Note: we also tried the "Macro Berri Reds", but that one is definitely less tasty. I tasted the beetroot en my son called it sour, although he also liked it 'a little bit')

No just for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have tried the Macrolife, Macro Coco Greens, All Natural Chocolate Super-Food and I must say that I am very impressed! It taste great, gives you energy and it definitely is not just for kids. I would really recommend this product to anyone who hasn't used super green foods before, it is a great way to try them out!

Goood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my son, ended up using it myself. Was going to buy the larger pack but unfortenately it was discontinued. Now this ones is out of stock, and i really do not hope those one will be discontinued also, because i really need them.(Both tastes) it is very good to have natural vitamins, esesially in powder. It solves and is easier for the body to absorb. And also the probiotics helps :-)

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it is so good! My daughter, age 7, and I both love it!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and how it makes me feel. I know its for kids, but i take it anyway. A good Probiotic and Greens drink

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Much better than many greens formulas I've had. I mix it into my chocolate protein shakes.

The real thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this for myself thinking I would add it to smoothies. I decided to try it on my daughter since she likes chocolate milk. She did enjoy it and it's a good way to get some greens into the mix when she wants a treat. Love it!

great Coco drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my son loves it very much. already ordered a new one

kids liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

bought this to get some greens into my kids. they liked it . bottle was quite smaller than expected !

1 2