MIRACLE REDS

Posted by Reviewer2942343 on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE HAD A HYSTERECTOMY AND I DON'T TAKE HORMONES, MIRACLE REDS IS PART OF MY PROGRAM THAT KEEPS MY BODY AND HORMONES IN TACT...IT IS A WONDERFUL PRODUCT, I HAVE FELT SO MUCH HEALTHIER SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING IT.

Miracle Reds

Posted by Reviewer1137952 on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Miracle Reds and Greens for a couple of years, and I talk them up whenever I can. I haven't had a cold since i started using them daily. The Reds taste better to me than the greens, even when mixed only with water.

supurb

Posted by Reviewer2745257 on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i have a glass of macrogreens in the morning and a glass of the miracle reds in the evening this stuff has changed my life. i never feel like im ever going to get ill!!

Good combination, beware of Stevia

Posted by NutritionArts on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like it, except for the taste of stevia (natural sweetener). I'd prefer a mix without any additional sweetness as this is super sweet for my taste. Perhaps blends better with some other non-sweet powders.

MIRACLE REDS

Posted by Reviewer2781993 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN TAKING, THIS FOR 6MONTHS, AND IT'S MAKE A BIG DIFFERENT IN THE WAY I FEEL, WHELL WORTH IT, THE ONLY THING, IS THAT I THINK THAT I HAVE BEEN SHORTED ON MY CANISTERS, WITH THE AMOUNT STATED, BUT I CALLED THE MFG, AND THEY SENT ME A SMALL CONTAINER OF IT, ALSO, SENT SAMPLE PACKAGES, TO MAKE UP FOR THE DIFFERENCE, THEY TOLD ME THAT THE WOULD CHECK, TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET, WHAT THE CONTAINER SAY'S IT HAS IN IT, PRODUCT IS AMAZING, ATLEST FOR ME, I WILL BE USING TILL, I PASS ON.

Exceptional Product

Posted by Reviewer1737856 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was new to me but I must say after a little over a week using it I am sold. Lots of energy!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3055593 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom loves it. It says it makes her less tired. Taste great with cold water.

Fancy Kool-Aid

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Get Macrolife's Green. I took this for 90 days every morning, followed by a cycle of taking the Green for the next 90 days every morning(with everything else being unchanged) and I noticed a difference taking the Green, while the red didn't seem to do anything over that 3 month span. If you look up Macrolife Natural's history, you'll see it was the Green that was developed first - Which is a great product, but I honestly think the Red was developed as a "cash grab"; riding on the success of the Green. I'll give this 1 star because it tastes good.

Tastes great and packed with antioxidents

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Jan 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is fantastic and the wide variety of important nutrients is impressive. Saves $$ to buy in this size and the container is not much larger than the 10 oz size.

Switched to another brand and Dark Circles came back! Powered by 12,000 ORAC

Posted by VictorySecret on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I switched to another berry formula and guess what the dark circles under my eyes came back! The antioxidant quality of Miracle Reds is really powerful and keeps one glowing and youthful! By now you must have figured out that I switched back to Miracle Reds. I use this along with Now Foods Green Phytofoods, the perfect Super Green Food. In my estimation it is much better Green Food than Macro/Miracle Greens and as always iherb has the best price on Phytofoods.Perfect dense nutrient replacement for those many berries that are out of season. Power up your shakes with this organic rich formula at under $1 a day with 90 servingd