Miracle Reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Miracle Reds and Greens for a couple of years, and I talk them up whenever I can. I haven't had a cold since i started using them daily. The Reds taste better to me than the greens, even when mixed only with water.

supurb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i have a glass of macrogreens in the morning and a glass of the miracle reds in the evening this stuff has changed my life. i never feel like im ever going to get ill!!

Good combination, beware of Stevia

Posted by NutritionArts on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like it, except for the taste of stevia (natural sweetener). I'd prefer a mix without any additional sweetness as this is super sweet for my taste. Perhaps blends better with some other non-sweet powders.

MIRACLE REDS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN TAKING, THIS FOR 6MONTHS, AND IT'S MAKE A BIG DIFFERENT IN THE WAY I FEEL, WHELL WORTH IT, THE ONLY THING, IS THAT I THINK THAT I HAVE BEEN SHORTED ON MY CANISTERS, WITH THE AMOUNT STATED, BUT I CALLED THE MFG, AND THEY SENT ME A SMALL CONTAINER OF IT, ALSO, SENT SAMPLE PACKAGES, TO MAKE UP FOR THE DIFFERENCE, THEY TOLD ME THAT THE WOULD CHECK, TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET, WHAT THE CONTAINER SAY'S IT HAS IN IT, PRODUCT IS AMAZING, ATLEST FOR ME, I WILL BE USING TILL, I PASS ON.

MIRACLE REDS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE HAD A HYSTERECTOMY AND I DON'T TAKE HORMONES, MIRACLE REDS IS PART OF MY PROGRAM THAT KEEPS MY BODY AND HORMONES IN TACT...IT IS A WONDERFUL PRODUCT, I HAVE FELT SO MUCH HEALTHIER SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING IT.

Exceptional Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was new to me but I must say after a little over a week using it I am sold. Lots of energy!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom loves it. It says it makes her less tired. Taste great with cold water.

Fancy Kool-Aid

Posted by KillerBunny on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Get Macrolife's Green. I took this for 90 days every morning, followed by a cycle of taking the Green for the next 90 days every morning(with everything else being unchanged) and I noticed a difference taking the Green, while the red didn't seem to do anything over that 3 month span. If you look up Macrolife Natural's history, you'll see it was the Green that was developed first - Which is a great product, but I honestly think the Red was developed as a "cash grab"; riding on the success of the Green. I'll give this 1 star because it tastes good.

i think its working..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like this better than the green one. i think it tastes terrible alone but mixed into a fruity milkshake, it is bearable. i suppose eventually one learns to love it. im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

Switched to another brand and Dark Circles came back! Powered by 12,000 ORAC

Posted by VictorySecret on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I switched to another berry formula and guess what the dark circles under my eyes came back! The antioxidant quality of Miracle Reds is really powerful and keeps one glowing and youthful! By now you must have figured out that I switched back to Miracle Reds. I use this along with Now Foods Green Phytofoods, the perfect Super Green Food. In my estimation it is much better Green Food than Macro/Miracle Greens and as always iherb has the best price on Phytofoods.Perfect dense nutrient replacement for those many berries that are out of season. Power up your shakes with this organic rich formula at under $1 a day with 90 servingd