Great for Berry Smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely crave this powder mixed with kefir for breakfast. It tastes sooo good! It is sweet and delicious, but has very low level of sugar. It keeps me satisfied until lunch.

Rød drikke VS Grønn drikke - frukt og bær pulver

Posted by etiskhandel on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Grønne drikker består av spirer og grønnsaker i pulverform som man blander med vann. Denne her er samme prisipp, bare at vi snakker om bær og frukt istedet. Jeg likte smaken på denne her, den var veldig god, bare aa blande i vann. En liten fruktcoctail, kan man si :) Er også fin å blande i biola, og sist men ikke minst; Godt for HELSA :)

Miracle Reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super expensive but tastes so good! Next time, I will order the 30 oz for greater savings. I don't see how anyone can just mix this with a spoon or shaker bottle. You need to actually blend this high speed. A blender works the best because it breaks up all the gritty larger pieces that usually sink to the bottom, then you can get a nice uniform consistency.

What a difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have been drinking one serving of miracle reds and one serving of macro greens everyday for the past two months. I know that I never consume enough fruits and vegetables. I've noticed a difference in my overall energy level and an positive change in my skin and hair. I did not have problem skin prior to the supplement but it's become much softer and consistently clear. I think the reds supplement has a tangy, juice flavor. I just mix with tap water with a fork to dissolve all of the powder. My husband started taking both supplements and has noticed a change in his overall energy also.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'd been suffering from H. Pylori, and couldn't seem to shake it off (cloves, cinnamon, garlic). I've added this to my smoothies, and also a separate probiotic (reviewed elsewhere on my page), and after a week and a half, it's gone. My stomach feels fine, and I've got increased energy. The powder tastes a bit sweet, but it also has a strong but pleasant taste at the same time; it's hard to describe. I guess I've never had those 4 fruits (goji, acai, pomegranate, and mangosteen) in combination before. I'll be reordering soon.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product surprisingly tasty. Not too tart and not chalky. Nice profile of nutrients to boot.

Didn't really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does not dissolve well, leaving a lot of gritty, grainy stuff at the bottom of the glass. Taste was ok. It didn't seem to do much for me. I still prefer Garden Greens AcaiSplash Energizing Mixed Berry Drink.

Agradable sabor y mucha energía

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Llevo un par de semanas tomándolo junto con otro complemento vitamínico, me encuentro con mucha energía, además el saboer es muy agradable, aunque se nota mucho la remolacha. Lo tomo cada día en ayunas mezclado con agua de coco o agua mieral. Voy a volver a comprarlo antes de que se me acabe.

Life Changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok from time to time I hear things about products but they dont live up to the hype, but this drink powder is srsly one of them. Takes about 2-3 wks before you start to feel the difference, as long as your taking at least a scoop each day, i had so much more energy throughout the day ( im always tired) and for the first time i've been waking up at 6/7am without feeling tired or wanting to even go back to bed...srsly amazing feeling. Also i haven't caught a single cold since taking this drink which i have been prone to flues or colds a quite a lot during every winter. And not only that the taste is pretty good. I admit the first sip i was just a bit strange but not disgusting which is probably why i could keep taking every day, i just have a scoop with water, u could add juice but you srsly don't need it. I tried the miracle greens that tastes bad cant have that on its own with water. Need to give this a go, cant recommend enough.

useful

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

you can taste the beetroot.