Miracle Reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Terrific taste for a terrific product. I drink this first thing every morning, about half an hour before breakfast. My energy levels increased greatly. I use this product along with Macro Greens. (I reviewed that product also.)

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Macrolife Reds for about a month and everytime I drink them I get an instant surge of energy. I can notice a difference when I take them and if I miss a dose. Great product. You should buy the largest size to save money since this is kind of pricey. But well worth it.

Miracle Reds travel well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a confirmed user of the Miracle Reds (and Greens). I travel quite a bit, which makes using the powder from the bigger containers a nuisance. So, enter the individual packets. What a great benefit for travel-- easy to carry, nothing to measure. Thanks for this option!

all the essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so many antioxidants in an easy to use sachet! have one a day if you want to feel strong and healthy

A big diffrence.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have notticed the following: much more energy, my skin looks clearer and feels softer, alertness, less hungry or cravings for junk food. I have everyone I know in my office hooked. I highly recommend these on the go packets.

Macro Reds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great product! I just add it into my sons smoothie to get all the nutrients in him that he may not get since he is a picky eater,

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic antioxidant booster in smoothies!

Great mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great mix with a great flavour. Good taste in smoothies and also with spring water. Gives a good energy boost.

great antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best quality. I've been taking it for a while, I feel more energy.

best super food ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes great, keeps me full, feel energized. plus my skin looks better.

1 2