Love this face cream!

Posted by Reviewer3363456 on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cream for the past 2 weeks and I am very happy with it. It's moisturizing without being greasy, it gives you a nice healthy glow, it evens out skin tones, it calms the skin and heals breakouts.It has a light fruity scent which I like as I can't stand heavily scented products (there is no fragrance added to this cream, the scent comes from the ingredients) The fact that it is natural, has great anti aging ingredients and is affordable makes it a winner to me. I will buy again!

Super

Posted by Lycka82 on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But if you have very dry skin, this cream wouldn't be enough for moisture.. Otherwise it is very decent product, I like how my face looks like in the morning - fresh and bright.

Best face cream I've ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3223005 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mild cosmetic citric odor disappears quickly. Not too oily and my face tone and freshness improves visually. The pump on the bottle works very well but you don't get much volume for your money.

Mad Hippie Skin Care Products, Face Cream, 13 Actives

Posted by 5532640360242594067 on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have to say that I am very pleased whit this cream. My skin is a mix- some spots are dry, some are greasy, and it is dehydrated. This cream didn't cause any pimples, and I am very to prone to acne and pimples. The ingredients are great, very useful for skin. I should say that it doesn't help with my dehydration a lot, but never the less I like this cream because I know it is full of great ingredients, it is not aggressive, doesn't cause pimples and it is worth of my money.

Yum

Posted by 5030163560757201724 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product with the MH face oil. It helps my complexion a lot, and it works better than some of the other peptide creams. The best results happen with 2x a day use, and the bottle goes quickly.

Love this but wish there was more!

Posted by organic on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how lightweight this is! It sinks in well and I like the scent, too. Keeps my face hydrated and not greasy. No breakouts as well. Just wish there's more in the bottle to justify the price!

Not moisturizing enough

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to love this product but unfortunately it wasn't moisturizing enough for my combination skin. It also clogs my pores :(

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer2447628 on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Texture is silky and not greasy and the smell is good. I love the size of jar to use it until it is still fresh.

By far the best face cream I've used

Posted by 5021711431642291460 on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not oily, absorbs easily. with ingredient list which make sense (including metroxyl). its only problem is that it doesn't come in larger packages...

beautiful lightly scented creme

Posted by 4936636171312486128 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

glad i came across this product - it is a fraction of the cost of the other similar product i was using over the last 6 months have noticed an improvement in facial lines, mostly forehead i have started preordering to ensure i have a back up supply on hand REALLY I SHOULD HAVE SAID THIS ITEM IS HORRIBLE ...WITH HOPES NOBODY ORDERS AND I GET TO KEEP THE WHOLE STOCK TO MYSELF