Help

not your regular banana

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This does not taste weird as some people mentioned. This is what real dried bananas should taste like. I was pleasantly surprised when i opened the bag to see those, because here in the States your crispy bananas are fake and processed, but it's basically everywhere and people who have never tasted real dried bananas think it's a norm. Real dried bananas should not resemble chips, it is supposed to be ripe and soft and have this unique smell.

Eaten with gratitude

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I consider the alternatives: Industrially handled bananas ripened away from sunlight, and so on. Banana chips sweetened with sugar. And have eaten these with deep gratitude - and a certain amount of trust. For I would have preferred to know more and better about the farming, how it is done, how the fruits are handled to avoid bugs and so on - and for the lack of this essential information only I give it four stars, not five, that I should otherwise have given it.

i do't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i do't like it

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

yummy

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty bananas if you are used to non freeze-dried chips but real dried fruit)

Super banana flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dried bananas I've tried in regards to the intensity of banana flavor. They aren't pretty to look at but that's because there are no preservatives used in the drying process. I make my own homemade version of the Banana Bread LaraBars and in doing so, I use these to create that wonderful banana bread flavor. These are a bit on the dry side, but you can soften them by soaking them in some boiling water to make them easier to add to recipes or to add to your morning oatmeal. They are not thick chunks of banana, but are thinly sliced. But in terms of banana flavor, these are the best I've tried and I've tried several different brands. I find the best way to add these to a recipe or to hot cereal is to place them in a food processor along with a bit of boiling water and then process them to chop them up. And they are also great just to snack on right out of the bag. I like to take a few pieces and dip them in some melted chocolate. Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by Strelka on Aug 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ļoti garšīgi!

Sweet and chewy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These banana slizes are soft and chewy, with a really deep banana flavour. I will buy them again!

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much, continue to order it.

1 2