Great every time! Kids love these raisins

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! We started out buying these raisins in the little boxes but quickly learned that you save a lot of money by buying these organic raisins in the bulk bags/containers. We started recycling the little boxes and then refill them with raisins. Kids love that they are helping the environment and I love saving money plus helping the environment by reducing and reusing! These raisins are soft plump and sweet. Nothing bad to say about these.

THE BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have eliminated sugars from my diet but allow raisins - i have been on the lookout for some great REAL organic ones and these are just heavenly. full of flavour - i give them also to my 17 month old. He LOVES THEM.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely gorgeous flavour and textures to these.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit sweeter then the raisins I am used to, but besides that they are just as any.

super good

Posted by owlsrwise on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

a moist, organic, sun dried raisin that tastes great ... what more could I want.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son ate these when I wasn't looking! : ) Just found the container in the trash hehe

From Ukraine

Posted by Tetis1212 on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good for a child

From Russia with love

Posted by Olechka on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Хороший чистый мягкий изюм.

[코맨후기] ㅋㅋㅋ 건포도..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

굉장히 달아요 저한테는..ㅋㅋ 하나 둘 집어먹다보니, 감질맛 나서, 한 주먹씩 움켜지고 우걱우걱 먹다보니, 다 먹었네요~^^ 맛은 있는데, 너무 달아서~~ ㅎㅎ 그래도 괜찮은것 같아요^^ 샐러드나 쿠키만들 때 사용하면 좋을듯 싶어요^^

Raisins