YUMMY!!!

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great quality raisins in useful packs

Greatness....Organic and tasty!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD QUALITY, MOIST, HEALTHY AND ORGANIC!

Great for school lunches

Posted by eathealthy on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are perfect for school lunches and snacks. The raisins are super soft and I love that they are organic! It is a little pricey though for only 6 boxes. I wish you could buy more boxes at once. Will try the bulk pack next to refill these little boxes. If you liked my review, click on eathealthy in blue above to read my reviews about other products I have tried from iherb.

YUMMY!!!

Posted by poleonella on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

an excellent quality and great package

ALMOST EXPIRED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these raisins as party favors for my boy's upcoming birthday and they were received on 25th Sept with the BBE date as 4th October 2015. This is incredulous as the party is on 3rd Oct and I'm definitely not expecting to have them in the favor bags for kids. Utterly disappointing.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste , better than what I buy from supermarket..

Absolute Bliss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely delicious soft and sweet. Sometimes one finds raisins that are hard, dry and shrivelled up. These raisins in these little boxes are soft, sweet and so fresh, really delicious. I would definitely buy them again. Sprinkle over salads or even better give the box instead of candies to your kids to eat. Use some Psychology here and give the whole box to them as candy. The kids will love walking around and nibbling on the raisins. A healthier alternative with lots of natural sweetness.

Nice and sweetness just right!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my kid as her snack. And knowing that this product is all natural and organic with no added sugar, I can let her snack on it with no worries.

Neither "Plump" nor "Rich"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am unclear why this company calls these raisins "plump & rich." They are neither. While the raisins taste "clean" (i.e. "organic,"), they are in no way "plump" or "rich." They are tiny, dried and semi-hard. "Plump" raisins should be large and moist; "rich" raisins should have deep flavor that is enhanced by their "plumpness." There is not a hint of these in these raisins; none at all. The side of the box refers to the raisins as "puckered little pieces" -- that is a more accurate description. If you want them to be "plump" you are going to have to soak them for several hours in water. There is nothing you can do to make them "rich." As someone who appreciates the value of "organic" food, I do not want to criticize a company whose goal is to provide such to the public. But these are tiny little pieces of dried grapes, and that is all they are. It's great that there is "no sugar added" (why would you need to advertise that when you refer to your product as "organic dried fruit"?), and it's good that it is "unsulfured" (perhaps that what Made In Nature believes is responsible for the "rich" taste), but unless you love tiny little bits of dried grapes as a "supersnack," you will be, as I was, disappointed.

A little bit Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too sweet for me and will not order again.