YUMMY!!!

Posted by ledenec on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great quality raisins in useful packs

Greatness....Organic and tasty!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD QUALITY, MOIST, HEALTHY AND ORGANIC!

Small packs & organic !!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Organic = No Sulphuric Acid = No Canker Sores. Great! . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Great for school lunches

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are perfect for school lunches and snacks. The raisins are super soft and I love that they are organic! It is a little pricey though for only 6 boxes. I wish you could buy more boxes at once. Will try the bulk pack next to refill these little boxes. If you liked my review, click on eathealthy in blue above to read my reviews about other products I have tried from iherb.

YUMMY!!!

Posted by poleonella on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

an excellent quality and great package

Nice and sweetness just right!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my kid as her snack. And knowing that this product is all natural and organic with no added sugar, I can let her snack on it with no worries.

Absolute Bliss!

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely delicious soft and sweet. Sometimes one finds raisins that are hard, dry and shrivelled up. These raisins in these little boxes are soft, sweet and so fresh, really delicious. I would definitely buy them again. Sprinkle over salads or even better give the box instead of candies to your kids to eat. Use some Psychology here and give the whole box to them as candy. The kids will love walking around and nibbling on the raisins. A healthier alternative with lots of natural sweetness.

Neither "Plump" nor "Rich"

Posted by 5159551678222152404 on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am unclear why this company calls these raisins "plump & rich." They are neither. While the raisins taste "clean" (i.e. "organic,"), they are in no way "plump" or "rich." They are tiny, dried and semi-hard. "Plump" raisins should be large and moist; "rich" raisins should have deep flavor that is enhanced by their "plumpness." There is not a hint of these in these raisins; none at all. The side of the box refers to the raisins as "puckered little pieces" -- that is a more accurate description. If you want them to be "plump" you are going to have to soak them for several hours in water. There is nothing you can do to make them "rich." As someone who appreciates the value of "organic" food, I do not want to criticize a company whose goal is to provide such to the public. But these are tiny little pieces of dried grapes, and that is all they are. It's great that there is "no sugar added" (why would you need to advertise that when you refer to your product as "organic dried fruit"?), and it's good that it is "unsulfured" (perhaps that what Made In Nature believes is responsible for the "rich" taste), but unless you love tiny little bits of dried grapes as a "supersnack," you will be, as I was, disappointed.

ALMOST EXPIRED

Posted by 5428648732563126245 on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these raisins as party favors for my boy's upcoming birthday and they were received on 25th Sept with the BBE date as 4th October 2015. This is incredulous as the party is on 3rd Oct and I'm definitely not expecting to have them in the favor bags for kids. Utterly disappointing.

Nice package and great value!

Posted by Reviewer1879715 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This package is useful, I take it as candies to my children.