Very good organic fruit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I see some reviewers don't like the color -- color and softness come with sulfur dioxide and I avoid that at all costs. I love this brand of organic dried fruit -- needing color is a problem with overdiscrimination of the mind, not the fruit. I have tried them all, and I appreciate a company that will provide me with an organic apricot or raisin (etc.) at a reasonable cost, because they are normally very high in pesticides. I have overcome lupus by avoiding pesticides, chemicals and other means. So, hats off to Made in Nature, and iherb for stocking this brand.

Great Tasting, & Organic!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

love these, they taste great, soft, juicy, & organic! The re-sealable pack is great to keep them fresh too! Good price. Will continue to buy.

Tasty dried fruit!

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If dried fruit is what you're looking for, stop here! Very tasty and fresh. No complaints. As always, great service from iherb! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

what is not to like?

Posted by nirinki on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

those who complain about the color should educate themselves first : ORGANIC dry fruits shouldn't have any bright coloring in them due to absence of any harmful sulfates. great price for good product. when mi order i buy 4-8 packs! good snack :)

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it but cannot eat too many of it.

Made in Nature, Organic Tree Ripened Apricots, 6 oz (170 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although little tough at first, but it settled nicely in your mouth after a few chews.

fermented

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've had this brand of dried fruit before, and they did great figs. These apricots tasted seriously fermented, and must have been overripe or badly handled. I don't know if it is just this batch or all the time... but next time we'll order the figs instead.

Awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Was really disappointed in these. I could get past their dark, ugly appearance if it wasn't for the fact that they were also quite hard and almost tasteless. Certainly they did not taste much like an apricot. Really bad. Not even worth one star, nut had to put one to submit review.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really did not care for this product. They did not taste at all like the apricots I am used to. The color(brown) was not appetizing.

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These apricots are hard and woody and they smell "0ff". Maybe the package was damaged in transit,butI would not eat them.Not up to Iherb's wqnderful standard