Help

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, doesn't taste like honey, more on the side of butterscotch which is down right delicious. Not thick like honey either, definitely the consistency of imitation maple syrup.

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good too! Was worried about leakage in international delivery but as usual, iHerb did a fantastic job in that!

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's actually not healthy

Skanus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skonis toks intensyvus. Pirmenybę teikiu Now Foods agavos sirupams. Bet neblogas ir šitas. Buvo smalsu išbandyti skonį.

went UNPACKED!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bottle is OK, but it was almost fully open!!! Since this, and with a fact that there is no safety disc on the bottle's spout, about HALF A BOTTLE was poured into the package, so all the goods were very sticky, and some of the sweetener went even outside the pack, ...so I got a package itself in a VERY bad condition!

Great product!

Posted by nicolecla on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I recieved it today, and I've already used it in both tea and in making raw chocolate. Tastes great! I was really looking for a natural sweetener with a low GI. I don't like stevia at all (feels like the sweetness gets "stuck" in your mouth). I was really happy that this didn't have a strange taste or anything. It's just sweet, and tastes really good. Perfect for tea and raw chocolate! I will use it in tea/coffee, making raw chocolate and raw cakes and pretty much anywhere I would use sugar before I quit sugar. Love it, and I certainly will repurchase!

Great natural sweetener!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my smoothies and juices and it tastes great. My kids like it also. The smoothie shop I go to recommended it.

Natural sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's not thick like honey, more of a maple syrup consistency. I used it in making my granola. Also used it in making juices, if I need to sweeten it up a little.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! I will buy it again.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best agave i've bought yet.

1 2 3 4